The American Med Spa Association (AmSpa) has launched a Virtual Boot Camp based on the organization’s live Medical Spa & Aesthetic Boot Camps. The Virtual Boot Camp includes 11 sessions totaling 12 hours of education. The sessions include:
- Introduction - 8 Tips to Running a Successful Med Spa, presented by AmSpa founder Alex Thiersch
- The Plan – Effective Ways to Develop a Business Plan for Your Medspa, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)
- Financial Statements and Building a Budget, presented by Ben Hernandez (Skytale Group)
- Understanding Your Financials: Start-up and Beyond, presented by Robbi Grayson (Terri Ross Consulting)
- Medspa Rules and Regulations, presented by Bradford Adatto, JD, Jay Reyero, JD (ByrdAdatto), and Jeffrey S. Segal, MD, JD (Medical Justice/eMerit)
- Lessons Learned: Best Practice Secrets and COVID-19, presented by Louis Frisina
- Understanding the Profitability of Medical Aesthetic Treatments, presented by Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting)
- The Long-term Revenue, presented by Brandon Robinson (Skin Body Soul)
- Consultations That Convert, presented by Terri Ross (Terri Ross Consulting)
- The Marketing and Social Media Plan, presented by Jenny and Brandon Robinson (Skin Body Soul)
- The Team, presented by Bryan Durocher (Durocher Enterprises)
“AmSpa is so excited to announce that we’ve brought the education found in our incredible live Medical Spa & Aesthetic Boot Camp events online and on-demand. During this time in quarantine, it is important to sharpen your business acumen and increase your business’s ability to thrive once the economy is back up and running. That is why the AmSpa Virtual Boot Camp was created,” says Cathy Christensen, COO, AmSpa.
For more information, visit www.AmericanMedSpa.org/page/VirtualBootCamp.