Longevita has released a study of Google searches designed to identify the most searched cosmetic procedure in each U.S. state.
Longevita is a cosmetic surgery provider that partners with different medical professionals including plastic surgeons, hair transplant surgeons, dentists and eye surgeons to ensure that patients benefits from the highest quality service.
Results revealed that a rhinoplasty was the most searched-for procedure in 10 U.S. states, including Florida, New Jersey and Kentucky. This led it to being named the most popular procedure in the U.S. by Longevita, since it was the most searched aesthetic surgery in the most states.
Tied for the fewest searches were liposuction, jawline surgery, gastric band surgery and breast augmentation.
A spokesperson for Longevita commented on the study: "Procedures such as these can not only transform a persons image but also their life. The confidence, self-esteem and general happiness that can come as a result of undergoing one of these procedures is transformative. This study offers a fascinating insight into the which procedures are the most popular."
The rest of the top procedures were as follows:
- Rhinoplasty (10 U.S. states)
- Brazilian Butt Lift (8 U.S. states)
- Abdominoplasty (7 U.S. states)
- Breast Reduction (6 U.S. states)
- Breast Enlargement (5 U.S. states)
- Eyelid Surgery (3 U.S. states)
- Penis Enlargement (3 U.S. states)
- Breast Augmentation (2 U.S. states)
- Jawline Surgery (2 U.S. states)
- Gastric Band Surgery (2 U.S. states)
- Liposuction (2 U.S. states)