LA Multi-Specialty Cosmetic Academy (LAMCA) and YK Advanced Aesthetics are joining forces to offer a hands-on injectables, PDO threadlifting and cadaver anatomy lab symposium on November 6, 2021, at the SLS Beverly Hills in Beverly Hills, California.
“The cadaver lab offers a unique opportunity for injectors to gain hands-on experience with facial anatomy/structure, while improving and refining injection techniques. This type of training is especially crucial to non-surgically trained practitioners, but all attendees will benefit from seeing – and actually performing – these procedures in a controlled environment,” said Dr. Kian Karimi, LAMCA’s course chairman. “In addition, thanks to our association with YK Advanced Aesthetics, all attendees will receive PDO thread certification.”
The afternoon symposium sessions include:
- Microcannula Injection Techniques – Dr. Kian Karimi
- PDO Threads Placement – Francine Young and Dr. Kian Karimi
- Buttock Enhancement & Cellulite Treatments using Sculptra Aesthetic and the all-new Qwo – Natalia Guzman BSN, RN, CANS
- Liquid Rhinoplasty Techniques – Dr. Alexander Rivkin
- Filler & Biostimulator Injection Techniques – Dr. David Saadat
All course materials, filler and threads are included. CME Accredited for up to 8.5 hours. PDO Thread Certification provided by YK Advanced Aesthetics.