The Global Prebiotic Association (GPA), a global resource for prebiotic education, insights and awareness building, has five new corporate members and has announced a new individual professional membership tier for researchers and academics.
ADM and Aquamin joined GPA at the Member level and Anderson Advanced Ingredients, Next Trillion Sciences and Traverse Science have joined as Associate Members.
New Member Level Companies
- ADM is an agricultural origination and processing company.
- Aquamin developed a marine multi-mineral complex derived from the Lithothamnion seaweed species.
New Associate Level Companies
- Anderson Advanced Ingredients is an Irvine, California based provider of functional food and nutraceutical ingredients.
- Next Trillion Sciences is a clinical research organization that focuses on antifungal, antibacterial and dermatology agents.
- Traverse Science is a virtual Contract Research Organization specializing in food and nutrition research.
"The prebiotic market continues to expand, and interest in the category and in GPA is sky rocketing," said GPA Executive Director Len Monheit. "We are thrilled to welcome these new members who represent diverse parts of the industry and help expand GPA's reach."
GPA has also introduced a Professional Membership level open to researchers and academics. This level is also available to individuals whose companies are perhaps too broad in their product sets to justify a full corporate membership, yet who want to engage and participate in the association. Students may also join at this level. For more information, visit prebioticassociation.org.