Aesthetics Biomedical (ABM) has created a new Ambassadorship Program. The program brings plastic surgeons, dermatologists, medical aesthetic practitioners and skin care professionals together and offers them the opportunity to educate and share their experiences both internally and externally on behalf of Aesthetics Biomedical. These opportunities for education and awareness include various speaking and media engagements, virtual round tables, participation in sponsored events, social media takeovers, press interviews and more.
“Our goal is to bring together like-minded, experienced skincare professionals who are passionate about educating the world about health and beauty. This group will bring their personal perspectives to the community, which we believe is critical to have a fully informed physician and consumer community. We are privileged to have the opportunity to work with this group of world class medical providers,” said MaryAnn Guerra, CEO at Aesthetics Biomedical.
Aesthetics Biomedical Ambassadors include:
- Dr. Molly Austin; Austin & Reddick Dermatology
- Dr. Kathleen Behr; Behr Laser & Skin Care Center
- Dr. Monica Bonakdar; Bonakdar Aesthetics
- Dr. Tara Brown; Opulence MedSpa
- Kelly DeWolfe, A.P.N., M.S.; ElevareMD
- Dr. Paul Jarrod Frank; PFRANKMD
- Dr. Yael Halaas; Yael Halaas Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Dr. Daniel A. Hatef; Hatef Aesthetics
- Allison Lester, PA-C; Park Avenue Skincare
- Dr. Ashley Magovern; Manhattan Dermatology
- Katie Mann, DNP, FNP-C; Curated Medical
- Terri Mazaheri, RN; Inside Out Aesthetics
- Shelby Miller, DNP, FNP-C; RUMA Medical Aesthetics
- Dr. Claire Reddick; Austin & Reddick Dermatology
- Dr. Anetta Reszko; Anetta Reszko M.D. Ph.D.
- Lori J Robertson MSN, FNP-C; Skin Perfect Medical Aesthetics Brea
- Dr. Michael Somenek; Somenek + Pittman MD
- Jennifer Stieber, MS, MPH, AGACNP-BC; SLK Nashville
- Joie Tavernise; JTAV Clinical Skincare
- Dr. Deepa Verma; Synergistiq Continuum