Eraclea Vitamin C/15 Advanced Booster is an ultra-concentrated blend of anti-aging ingredients proven to help protect the skin from environmental damage while improving signs of aging. This daily-use formula contains high levels of stabilized ascorbic acid at 15% in combination with tranexamic acid.
In the morning, after cleansing, apply the Vitamin C/15 Advanced Booster to a dry face, neck and chest. May be used on the back of the hands. Complete your regimen with the Perfectionist 4-in-1 cream with SPF 30. When used together, antioxidants and a broad-spectrum sunscreen provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- Promotes accelerate cell renewal.
- Helps brighten skin tone, improve firmness and minimize stubborn skin discolorations.
- improves visible signs of aging such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides advanced protection against free radicals.
- Ascorbic acid (15%) – this highly potent form of pure vitamin C provides powerful antioxidant benefits and helps neutralize free radicals while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
- Tranexamic acid - Helps minimize skin discoloration and stubborn brown patches without irritation or sensitivity.
- Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - A potent antioxidant that helps boost collagen synthesis in the skin. this non-irritating form inhibits the production of melanin while lightening the appearance of age spots.
- Azelaic acid - It helps the skin renew itself more quickly and therefore reduces pimple and blackhead formation. It also helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne and rosacea. Topical Azelaic acid is used to treat acne and rosacea.
- Allantoin - An active soothing, healing agent used to stimulate cellular activity, as well as to promote cell regeneration. It works against the signs of aging that are caused by poorly functioning cell metabolism.
- HylaFusion - This unique hyaluronic acid complex provides unusually long-lasting hydration and delivers key ingredients to the skin’s deeper layers, thus increasing their effectiveness and benefits.