Neutrogena has added a water cream to its Hydro Boost line, providing users with even longer-lasting hydration that strengthens the skin's moisture barrier while maintaining the same Hydro Boost lightweight feel.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Cream reportedly adds 9x more hydration to boost the vital barrier for quenched, dewy skin. The formula features signature hyaluronic acid, an essential derm-recommended hydrating ingredient, along with other natural moisturizing factors and three essential lipids that complement skin’s natural hydration process. This combination of hydrating ingredients replenishes skin and strengthens skin’s dynamic barrier after just one use.
The new Hydro Boost Water Cream delivers clinically proven 72-hour hydration, keeping skin hydrated for longer than previous formulas.
- Stronger moisture barrier helps skin stay hydrated.
- Fragrance-free, dye-free, derm-tested and non-comedogenic – this
- product is designed for and clinically tested on all skin types and tones.
- Clinically proven to be gentle on dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Ideal for normal, dry and extra dry skin types.