Dermalogica Stabilizing Repair Cream contains a proprietary ceramide-building complex that helps the skin naturally produce the ceramides it needs to repair the skin barrier.
An extension product to Dermalogica’s Ultra Calming Range, Stabilizing Repair Cream soothes skin on contact, repairs skin’s lipid barrier, and strengthens skin to reduce signs of sensitivity. The moisturizing cream contains a blend of resurrection plant, Tasmania lanceolata extract and boerhavia diffusa root to quickly reduce redness and discomfort upon application
A proprietary Ceramide-Building Complex blend of lipid actives, phytosterols and ceramide-like molecules nourish and work with the skin to help it produce its own ceramides to provide an immediate and long-term solution to sensitive skin.
- Proprietary Ceramide-Building Complex: Provides nourishing lipids, strengthening skin’s barrier to lock in moisture.
- Cica: balances the skin’s moisture content.
- Lactobacillus Ferment: helps skin hold on to hydration.
- Resurrection Plant: moisturizes, hydrates and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
- Tasmania Lanceolota Extract: soothes skin and helps reduce the appearance of redness.
- Boerhavia Diffusa Root: reduces the appearance of redness, soothes and comforts skin