Practice management encompasses many different areas and requires doctors to acquire many new skills—from contract negotiations with payers to streamlining accounts receivable processes to finding new ways to attract and retain patients, all while working within current government regulations.
To help physicians keep their practices secure and profitable, the Coding Institute has released the Practice Management Handbook. The book covers a range of practice management and regulatory and coding issues, including:
- HIPAA compliance
- Creating a solid financial policy
- Tips to improve your bottom line and discover untapped income
- Using practice management software to streamline operation
- How to capture some reimbursement for no-show patients
- Business associate agreements
5 common audits practices may face
- How to implement a grievance process to manage employee complaints
- And more
To order, visit codinginstitute.com.
Image copyright istockphoto.com