Practices that are seeking education on practice marketing can take advantage of a new seminar series from medical aesthetic device manufacturer Alma Lasers. The company is hitting the road this fall with its Practice for Success seminars, which are led by aesthetic professionals and focus on marketing strategies to grow aesthetic practices. Topics include:
• Targeting higher-value patients through online marketing;
• Increasing patient-to-patient referrals with social media marketing;
• Building an active internet presence to enhance reputation;
• Launching and maintaining a blog; and
• Hosting special events to attract new customers.
In addition, participants can take part in additional, hands-on equipment training that will cover laser hair removal with the SopranoICE, nonablative skin resurfacing with the ClearLift and vShape radiofrequency-based body contouring.
The Practice for Success seminars will take place on:
• 9/18 – Chicago
• 9/25 – Toronto
• 10/10 – Dallas
• 10/17 – San Diego
• 10/24 – Palo Alto
• 11/10 – New York
• 11/14 – Miami
For more information visit www.almalasers.com/seminars, 224.377.2010.