The annual Dermatology Summit—taking place at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco on Sunday, January 11, 2015—will host a group of distinguished speakers and panelists, including business leaders from established and emerging companies in dermatology and from the financial community.
Advancing Innovation in Dermatology (AID) announced the following program:
- State of the Industry: Eugene Bauer, MD, co-founder and CMO, Dermira
- Keynote speaker: Humberto Antunes, president and CEO, Galderma
- Entrepreneurial company showcase
- Public/Private Opportunities in Innovation: Lynn Drake, MD
- Investor panel: What Are Investors Looking For?
- Keynote speaker: David Pyott, CBE and CEO, Allergan
- Regulatory panel: Paths to FDA Approval
- Fireside chat: Mary Fisher, president and CEO, Colorescience
- Panel: Strategic Partnerships and Corporate Strategy
The entrepreneurial showcase will feature presentations and Q&A from Alexar Therapeutics, Cytrellis Biosystems, Delenex Therapeutics, Tigercat Pharma, Brickell Biotech, Celsus Therapeutics, Sienna Labs and Topokine Therapeutics.
Conference panelists will include: Frederick Beddingfield III, MD, PhD, FAAD, CMO of Kythera Biopharmaceuticals and UCLA Dermatology; Dan Dubin, MD, vice chairman of Leerink Partners and founder of MEDACorp; Peter Nicholson, MBA, senior director of corporate development at Galderma; David Saussy, PhD, senior director of business development and licensing at Stiefel, a GSK company; Thorsten Thormann, PhD, MSc, SVP of new product discovery at LEO Pharmaceuticals; and Scott Whitcup, MD, EVP of R&D and CSO of Allergan.
Premier sponsors for the conference are Galderma; Stiefel, a GSK company; Leerink Partners; and LEO Pharma. Major sponsors include Merz and Novan Therapeutics.
For more information, visit www.dermsummit.com.