The AACS is an educational provider for cosmetic surgery practitioners from a diverse array of medical specialties, including dermatology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, otolaryn-gology, general surgery, ophthalmology and plastic/reconstructive surgery.
The CSF is the research and education arm of the AACS.
The 2021-2022 AACS Executive Committee members include:
- Mark Mandell-Brown, MD, president
- J. Kevin Duplechain, MD, vice president
- Rania Agha, MD, treasurer
- Alex Sobel, DO, secretary
- Chris Lowery, DO, immediate past president and trustees
- Mohammad Banki, MD, DMD
- Victoria Karlinsky-Bellini, MD
- James Koehler, MD
- Emily J. Lo, MD
- Carey Nease, MD
- Samir Pancho-li, DO
- Marco Pelosi, III, MD
- William P. Werschler, MD
- Marco Barusco, MD, American Hair Restoration Surgery representative
- Joseph Castellano, MD, American Society of Liposuction Surgery representative
- Lisa Chipps, MD, American Society of Cosmetic Laser Surgery representative
- Sheila Barbarino, MD, president
- Alex Sobel, DO, vice president
- Edward Zimmerman, MD, treasurer
- Roxana F. Barad, MD, secretary
- J. Kevin Duplechain, MD, immediate past president
- Ryan Diepenbrock, DDS, director
- Robert Jackson, MD, director
The AACS and CSF have also brought on a new management firm, TREX & Medical Society Management, a boutique association management company that works with national and international nonprofit medical associations.
“As AACS and CSF embark on an exciting next phase of growth and evolution as a leading organization dedicated to excellence in cosmetic surgery and aesthetic medicine, we are delighted to welcome TREX-MSM aboard as our management team. They have an outstanding track record of managing medical specialty associations, and together, we envision great outcomes,” said AACS president Mark Mandell-Brown.