According to a survey from the Advanced Institute for Plastic Surgery (AIPS) 80% of men said they would be either fully or somewhat supportive of their wife getting plastic surgery after having kids.
The “Mommy Makeover” is a series of plastic surgery procedures done to restore the body to its pre-childbirth form, such as tummy tucks, liposuction and breast augmentation.
The institute surveyed 1,000 men, where 57% said they would even pay for most or all of it and almost 30% said they would pay half!
Why do you think a woman would undergo plastic surgery?
- 29.66% - To look better
- 41.21% - To feel better about themselves
- 15.15% - To attract men
- 12.71% - To compete with other women
- 1.27% - Other
If your significant other told you that they wanted a "Mommy Makeover" after having kids, how supportive would you be?
- 52.8% - Very supportive
- 27.9% Somewhat supportive
- 13% - Neutral
- 3.9% - Somewhat unsupportive
- 2.4% - Strongly unsupportive
If your significant other wants a "Mommy Makeover", how much would you be willing to contribute financially?
- 27.9% - We would split it 50-50
- 24.7% - I would pay for all of it
- 18.3% - I would pay most of it
- 14.8% - She should pay most of it
- 14.3% - She should pay for all of it
What would concern you the most about your significant other getting a "Mommy Makeover"?
- 17.74% - Costs
- 12.15% - Scars
- 7.5% - You not liking the way it looks
- 19.65% - Your significant other not being happy with the results
- 25.91% - Complications after surgery
- 2.99% - I would have no concerns
- 13.68% - Death
- 0.37% - Other
If your significant other got a "Mommy Makeover", you would feel:
- 54.45% - Happy for her
- 20.98% - That you are lucky
- 9.11% - Insecure
- 6.76% - Worry that she may cheat
- 6.35% - Jealous
- 2.35% - Other