The Latest Trends in Men’s Aesthetic Health
Men are becoming increasingly interested in skin care and aesthetic procedures. Here, industry experts discuss what trends they are currently seeing in men’s health.
- Men are Embracing Injectables - from Theda Kontis, M.D., FACS, President, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Fading Taboo of Medical Aesthetics - from Darren Smith, M.D., FACS, board-certified plastic surgeon
- Minimally Invasive Procedures Are on the Rise - from Johnny Franco, M.D., board-certified plastic surgeon and owner of Austin Plastic Surgeon
- Men Also Want to Slow the Aging Process - from Natalie M. Curcio, M.D., M.P.H., dermatologist and founder of Curcio Dermatology
- Technological Advancements Drive Men's Aesthetic Surge - from Terri Ross, president of aesthetics at Engage Technologies Group