General Sessions will take place Saturday, July 24, 2021 from 8:00am–6:00pm, with a cocktail reception from 6:30pm- 8:30pm to follow.
This educational symposium is designed to be an exchange of perspectives, experiences and conversations that will focus on hot topics, the latest aesthetic trends, combination therapies, disruptive technologies, marketing strategies including consumer behavior and development, digital marketing, influencers and social media strategies.
"The concept of this symposium is to look at the evolution of aesthetics—past, present and future. As a distributor and developer of new products in the field of aesthetics, we believe it is our responsibility to ensure that practices and consumers are informed about products using facts and data, to facilitate purchases that will result in desired outcomes for patients as well as strong return on investment for the practices/aesthetic providers using the products. Therefore, "Perspectives: The Evolution of Aesthetics" is uniquely designed to educate on aesthetic devices and skincare products by experts in the field including those physicians/providers who utilize a variety of products and can share their knowledge and experiences with the attendees," said MaryAnn Guerra, Aesthetics Biomedical's founder and CEO.
Presentations are as follows:
- Keynote Presentation: "Diversity in Aesthetics and Mindfulness" featuring Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera
- "The World of Microneedling with Energy Based Technologies" featuring Dr. Victor Ross
- "What Differentiates the Industry Leading RF Microneedling Device, Vivace?" featuring Dr. Ava Shamban
- Panel Discussion: "How to Strengthen Your Aesthetic Practice Through Social Media Partnerships and Campaigns" featuring Frankie Grande, Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dr. Ava Shamban, Jennifer Stieber, NP, Joie Tavernise, LE. Moderator: Sheldon Larson, Chief Marketing Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
- "The Evolution of Personalized Skincare in Cosmetic Dermatology" featuring Dr. Patricia Farris
- "What's Trending in Skincare? Topical Growth Factors for Facial Rejuvenation" featuring Dr. Vivian Bucay
- Panel Discussion: "Personalized PRP Topical Skincare: Real or Myth?" featuring Dr. Michael Gold, Dr. Vivian Bucay, Lawrence Rheins Ph.D., Moderator: Dr. Patricia Farris
- Panel Discussion: "Combination Therapies" Energy Based Devices & Topicals featuring Dr. Jason Emer, Dr. Shino Bay Aguilera, Dr. Michael Gold, Dr. Monica Bonakdar and Joie Tavernise, LE. Moderator: Dr. Ava Shamban
- Panel Discussion: "Aesthetic Trends & Beauty Insights" featuring the industry's leading beauty directors and editors, Kate Sandoval Box, April Franzino, Jessica Chia, Brian Underwood, Jessica Cruel, Kayla Greaves, and Elise Minton Tabin. Moderator: Sheldon Larson, Chief Marketing Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical
- "The Role of PlasmaMD Plasma Energy Used for Facial Rejuvenation" featuring Dr. Jason Emer
- "How Aesthetics Biomedical Helped My Practice Grow" featuring Kara Schell McClanahan, Director of Practice Development at Aesthetics Biomedical and Jennifer Stieber, NP
- Fireside Chat featuring MaryAnn Guerra, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Aesthetics Biomedical