Bausch Health Companies (Bausch Health) has released the names of its full leadership team and Board of Directors, including new CEO Thomas J. Appio.
Upon completion of the initial public offering (IPO) of the Bausch + Lomb eye health business, former CEO Joseph C. Papa will assume the role of chairman and CEO of Bausch + Lomb.
"As we begin operating as a separate organization, we will leverage our commercial capabilities to grow access to our therapies and expand our market reach, and we will invest in innovation and new business development to build a future product pipeline to address unmet needs. I look forward to leading our talented team of 7,000 global employees toward the exciting opportunities ahead," said Appio.
The Bausch Health executive management team includes:
- Thomas J. Appio, chief executive officer
- Thomas (Tom) Vadaketh, executive vice president, chief financial officer
- Seana Carson, executive vice president, general counsel
- Mirza Dautbegovic, senior vice president, chief operating officer
- Kathleen Fitzpatrick, senior vice president, chief human resources officer
- Jeff Hartness, senior vice president, market access, commercial operations & government affairs
- Cees Heiman, senior vice president, Europe and Canada
- Graham Jackson, senior vice president, chief quality officer
- Tage Ramakrishna, M.D., chief medical officer and president of R&D
- Robert Spurr, president of the U.S. business
- Fernando Zarate, vice president, Latin America
Upon completion of the IPO, the Bausch Health Board of Directors will include the following individuals:
- Joseph C. Papa, chairman
- Robert N. Power
- Thomas J. Appio
- Richard U. DeSchutter
- Brett Icahn
- Argeris (Jerry) N. Karabelas, PhD
- Sarah B. Kavanagh
- Steven D. Miller
- Richard Mulligan, PhD
- Russel C. Robertson
- Thomas W. Ross, Sr.
- Amy B. Wechsler, MD