The global skin care market is expected to reach $256.4 billion by 2031 and grow at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2031, according to Transparency Market Research.
- The growth of the e-commerce sector is predicted to increase the dynamics of the skin care market globally over the forecast period.
- Online retailers like Home Depot, Amazon and Lowe's give customers access to a wide range of skin care goods, unlike traditional stores where they have less options.
- Online platforms make it easier for brands to share product information and collaborate with influencers, allowing skin care companies to respond rapidly to market demands and trends.
- The possibility of virtual try-ons, as well as subscription models add to e-commerce's allure.
- The face care category is anticipated to rule.
The Asia Pacific market is growing, which can be contributed to consumers' growing worries about their skin as a result of poor diets and polluted environs.
The abundance of natural resources (natural oils along with essence) makes Europe another place where significant growth is anticipated in the near future.