Keeping abreast of the latest FDA and state regulations for cosmetic treatments is vital for aesthetic practitioners. Failing to stay up to date on treatment regulations can spell serious legal trouble for an aesthetic practice, putting the practitioner, their business and patients at risk. Knowing these regulations help practitioners make sure they are treating their patients with the utmost care and looking out for their best interest and health. This is the very foundation that medical practices are built on. No practitioner wants to unwittingly harm their patient, and treatment regulations help them navigate around possible risks connected with specific treatments so they can do their best to avoid putting patients' health in danger. Do you need to confirm that you have all the latest regulations for the treatments that you offer? Is your knowledge of the latest treatment regulations current?
In our recent survey which asked, do you need to confirm that you have all the latest regulations for the treatments that you offer? 91% of readers said yes and 9% said no.
As new treatments are developed at an increasing rate and current treatments receive clearance for expanded indications, staying on top of the current regulations for the treatments you offer can seem like a full time job all on its own. Here are six informative MedEsthetics articles that will help you do just that without the massive time commitment.
- FDA Device Clearance: What Practitioners Should Know
- PicoWay Laser Receives FDA Clearance for Treating Melasma
- Two Molluscum Contagiosum NDAs Approved by FDA
- FDA Safety Alert: Cancerous Scar Tissue & Breast Implants
- Should IV Hydration Therapy Providers Self-Regulate After Recent State Requirements?
- FDA Approved intelliFat BOD Kits Streamline Fat Tissue Harvesting Cosmetic Procedures
Check back every Tuesday for a new one-click survey.
We'll reveal the answers in next week's MedEsthetics newsletter.