Recognize your colleagues' excellence by nominating them for an American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) award. The AAD offers several opportunities for dermatologists to receive recognition for their work during its Annual Meeting. Nomination applications are open for the following awards:
- The Master Dermatologist Award honors an Academy member who has made significant contributions to the specialty and the organization.
- The Young Investigators in Dermatology Award recognizes the research contributions of young investigators.
- The Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism in Medicine Award is presented to a practicing Academy member dermatologist who exemplifies compassionate, patient-centered care.
- The Members Making a Difference Award is the highest honor that an Academy volunteer can receive. It is based on the significance of the work they’ve done and the uniqueness of their volunteer activity.
- The Eugene J. Van Scott Award for Innovative Therapy of the Skin and Phillip Frost Leadership Lecture recognizes outstanding contributions in the treatment of skin diseases and conditions.
Applications for the Members Making a Difference Award are accepted throughout the year, and the application/nomination deadline for all other honors is October 15, 2015. For more information, visit www.aad.org.