The Journal of Drugs in Dermatology (JDD) has launched its updated website (www.jddonline.com) with improved functionality and enhanced content.
New user-friendly features include:
- Access to current issue and archives: New article abstracts and featured content now appear on the home page. The current issue and archives are also accessible via the top navigation bar and footer sitemap.
- Search by topic: The search tool in the top navigation bar under “Topics” allows users to access 28 dermatology-specific themes.
- Easy access to education: CME activities are displayed in the left navigation on the home page, and educational opportunities are detailed in the top navigation bar under “CME & Educational.” Materials may also be viewed before logging onto the website.
- More multimedia: Users may access an expanded video library of tips and tricks from leading dermatology professionals and physicians.
- Mobile and tablet optimization: The new site is fully compatible with any desktop, tablet or mobile device, with a fluid design for optimal viewing on any screen size.
“Our users need flexible access to the JDD, suited to the mobile applications. Now, they can access the information they need to know more easily on-the-go, which is an absolute must for the fast-paced world of dermatologists,” said Shelley Tanner, president and CEO of SanovaWorks, publisher of JDD.