"Menopause makeover" is the latest treatment trend of 2023 highlighting and addressing the relationship between women's sexual health and aging. This trend doesn't refer to any one specific treatment relating to menopause, but rather various individual or combination procedures that address the physical changes in a woman's body caused by hormonal shifts that take place during menopause. These procedures can include liposuction, breast reductions, breast lifts, tummy tucks and more.
This trend is part of the larger shift towards the destigmatization of medical aesthetics. While these procedures are not new, the growing awareness of certain uncontrollable physical effects brought on by changes in hormone levels during menopause has led to more women feeling comfortable seeking cosmetic treatments to address them. Women who previously may have only thought about seeking these cosmetic procedures are now gaining the confidence to take that next step into aesthetic practices and reclaim their figures. Have you noticed an increased demand for menopause related treatments in your practice or medspa?
In our recent survey which asked, Are you experiencing an increased demand for menopause related treatments? 70% of readers said yes and 30% said no.
The growing interest in menopause related treatments, as with the demand for "mommy makeover" procedures, means practitioners need to stay up to date on the latest treatments that cater to the aesthetic goals of women dealing with menopause and the bodily changes that come with it. Here are ten informative MedEsthetics articles to help you do just that.
- The Modernized Mommy Makeover Delivers Better Results with Less Discomfort
- What Patients Need To Know About Life After Liposuction
- How the triLift Facelift Surpasses Traditional Microneedling
- The Implant-Free Breast Augmentation is a Modern Alternative to Traditional Plastic Surgery
- 3 Trends in Women's Sexual Health in 2023
- Platelet-rich Plasma Could be the Solution to Infertility
- The Future of Aesthetics Lies in Frequencies
- Combining Energy-based Procedures for Neck and Jawline Rejuvenation
- Julie Russak, M.D., & Jennifer Hanway Combine Aesthetics & Wellness for the Ultimate Anti-Aging Wellness Program
- The Face PET Lift Offers Natural-looking Results with Minimal Incisions
Check back every Tuesday for a new one-click survey.
We'll reveal the answers in next week's MedEsthetics newsletter.